Saturday, August 2, 2008

Weekend!! Weekend!! Weekend!! Love Weekend

Work from 9am to 1.30pm. Wah, Saturday my time passed very fast. Cause busy with work, Saturday leh. Is good that i got work to do. haha

Morning i do some edit file in SAP item master, do it till 10am++ den Asok give me lots of document to photocopy & file. I do it till 12pm++. den the rest of the time. I do Fund flow.

While doing fund flow. Got one CRAZY guy scolded me CRAZY. He is my primary school classmate. Dear also know him, because of him den i got Dear number. Haha. Ya, Should thanks him, but he is a very weird guy. My MSN nick put whatever comment he always like to say me. Dun understand why. Like now, My MSN put

MSN NICK :(ENVY those still schooling Y Ppl must WORK???)
YAO XIANG said :Human must work
Me : i agreed what he said
Me :i never reply him cause i busy but i what the 1 sentence he said den he said
Yao Xiang :Human no work where to get money (den follow by) CRAZY GIRL

Hey i didn't said he wor. My MSN nick step his leg or what. He said i CRAZY Wor. He den crazy. Dun feel like talking to such a person. I like to put what as my nick why he care so much. This is not the 1 time leh. I complain it to Dear, i said your best friend mad liao anyhow said me. He laughed. Very funny de Dear too. GF bullied by his friend he can still laugh & said i small kid. so sad :(

Meet Dear go Suntec shop shop. Cause the last time went there is on the 12. My birthday, went there never shop den have to go home after lunch cause need to go home cut cake with my family.

We take lunch at Burger Kind, almost finished our food. I saw Ronald's colleague JOE ba. With a girl around 20+. They sat just beside me. Wanted to said HI but he never see me (maybe he see me, he also dunno who i m ba. Haha. We go off & shop around Marina Square, Raffles City & Suntec.

Shop till 6pm++. We brought alot of item from Carefour. Those uncooked food & drink. Haha. Need to go home by 8pm cause mummy cooked our dinner. I find myself eat dinner more & more late leh. FAT FAT wor. Eat dinner so late. Haha

Take bus 133 home from suntec. Dear & I fell asleep leh. Really tired cause last nite i didn't sleep early. Slept at 2 to 3am ba. Dun really remember.

Before going home, Dear & I quarrel. I feel Dear attitude sometime cold sometime hot dun really know what he really want. Just hate to see him cold & hot. 1 min old & 1 min hot. I bring him go garden sit & talk 1 before going home. Dun want parent see us quarrel.

After awhile we ok leh. Can play & laugh. I love that moment. Haha.

Reaches home, Same lor. Watch DVD with Kelly while Dear, Daddy & bro watch TV outside. Haha. That all for my Saturday too.

No comments: