Saturday, August 16, 2008

Work, Toa Payoh And Dear Dad house

Work at 9am to 1am. I worked on Expenses and finished i hand it to Asok. I abit lazy so i slowly file document. Wah, Saturday should be weekend for office staff but dunno why my company special want 5.5 days work. Haiz. Nvm la. Treat it as a experience. Sandy You can do it de. Must passed tis job with flying colour ok. haha. This just a very 1 step of working life. So endure ba.

Today, Josephine came and collect her Cheque. She told me, you are my friend brother GF. Oh, She knows my BF sister wor. Singapore so small sia. Josephine is Sales Department staff, she got terminated by my boss so i just worked with her less den 3 weeks. Is sad de but she really dislike her job la.

Really Wendy friend. Last time colleague. Very curious how well they know each other. I ok with her. She that kind of people good to chat with but her words i dun really want to believe. Sometime i feel she talks big. Small de things said till very big. Erm, likes she got lots of experience la. Is true, she have more experience den me. Haha. Not only i feel she is a person lydat. Alisa also agreed with me. 1 week we talks, she always wanted to join us. Erm, like we talk among 3 person. She joined in and chat with but just a small chat la. For me, i won;t join but will use my ear to listen cause i just came in and work less den 1week. Won;t so KPO ba. Non of my business. If i know what that conversation about maybe i will join in, if not. Sit at my place dun move till they tell me. Haha. I curious and KPO not lydat de. If you want tell den i listen lor. If not i won't move the 1 step. Haha

Very fast, 1pm liao. I meet Dear at Toa Payoh for lunch. We ate McDonald and shop awhile. Took bus 966 to his Dad house. Dear parent divorce when he was 3 yrs old. Very long leh. He stay with Ah ma till ITE. Den go to his mum place and stay.

Dear dad got custody but in between think his business got some problem and no money for Ah Ma to rise him. So Dad nv give Ah ma money when Dear in Sec Sch so. Dear work to reduce Ah ma expenses lor. Ah ma also old liao la. Both Dear MUM & DAD got their families. Dear Dad dunno he live with Mummy so if know sure problem comes out. Just move 1 step and see how lor. Haiz. Parent divorce Kids always very Ke lian. :(

So today go visit Dad place but his dad not in Singapore. He went to DUBAI for business. So stay at Dear dad house chit chat with his step mother. Actually, i stand in step mother point of view really i feel sad for her. Dunno how to said la. If you wanted to know. Asked me i will explain to you la. haha

Whole day at his dad place. Eat dinner, watch TV, chat and teach Dear step mother how to online see clothes. Haha. Not much things la. Both His parent remarry all not bad. Still can communicate with them i lucky de. If wedding dunno how. Haiz. Long way to go so dun think 1, just finish my study and work ba den think. Haha

That all for my Saturday. Very tired.

No comments: