Thursday, August 14, 2008

Overslept again, 2nd time tis week

Alarm ring, I switch it off. Continue sleep. Dunno what make me auto wake up. Lucky auto wake up if not really late for work. Reaches work place at 8.54am. 1 thing i do in the morning is prepared all the envelope with cheque and post it straight to Lobby D the small Mini mart post box.

After that i arranged some SAP stuff and start working on it. Very fast lunch time leh. Go Lobby A de Food court eat noodles. Not appetite sia. Dunno why? Very stress about SAP.

Back to work, I start keying SAP stuff and chat with Yuyun. One of my Nitec friend. She want borrow money. I told her i dun have cause last time she borrow from me till now haven't return, do you think i will lent it to her? If you, i dun think you will lent ba RIGHT???

Half way SAP stuff, James called. Why everyone said AFON James is mine. Just helping each other only. He not mine, is his parent de. Joking can, dun later joke till both of us shy wor. Haha. If Dear know. He sure sad de. Haha. (Dun worry they likes to joke around only)

I did SAP work till 6.30pm. Never go letter box collect post as i want to complete all the work. If no one disturb me i sure can finished in time, But one thing Asok & MSN make me no heart to work. Haha

Very fast 6.30pm liao. I do some searching of document for Asok and pack my stuff and go home. Before going home, I joke with Asok. dun really wait i said but is something to do with Resign or whatever de. He said got one job offering him $4250. That what i told me yesterday but he said it again. I said dun leave me alone. I will scare de. The same thing, he smile. Make me worry also. One words he said also. Must learn as much as you can ok. Dunno must Ask. I really scare if i learn and hold on to all the stuff he leave me. Hey Asok, Wait for me. Next year June i also want quit just endure let me go 1 ok. haha. Dunno that time Asok still work in GSEPL anot. Asok maybe leaving and really scare i can't cope with Account work. Why this always happen to me. I can't cope with huge stress de. Please Dun give me too much.

Last words he said. I wont leave. In his heart, i think he say. I won't leave now but in few month later maybe. Wah, that scary de wor. So I concluded, clever can clever but need to act must act so that he think i blur and stupid den wont leave so early ba. Haha

If he leave when i not here. At least i won;t rely on him. Think dun have him around. How i surviver. Now aready use to be with him, if he gone account department sure die. I dunno how account work will look like. MD will soon fired me. Haha. Instead of increase my pay. Ya, Asok said one thing if i leave, MD sure up your pay. But i dun want. Instead of increase my pay i want you to be with me. Cause i dun want to bare all the responsibility. I not that kind of person can hold. Cause account stuff can't play play. If a shop, u asked me handle and take care is not a problem 2 me. i just want simple and easy job only with the limited salary i am happy with. Just want to be free and easy. Want to be forever ASSISTANT only. Nothing more. So please dun increase my STRESS!!!! haha


Took bus 158 home and meet Kelly at near by coffee shop take dinner and go home watch TV, DVD finally back and Chat with Dear ba. Till now he haven't call dunno izzit punished or no free time? Maybe yesterday called me so early cause instructor all more to newbie as new batch of diver is in. Wait ba. haha.

Dear did something wrong so have to do punishment. His punishment is Write 50 pages of note. Not only him. Haiz. He wrote only 31 page from 7pm to 11pm. Dear jia you ba. Haha.


HOPE ASOK WON'T LEAVE ME TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!

IF ME I WILL LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE SALARY BUT DEN I NOT HIM SO HUMAN IS SELFISH DE.
I SCARE RESPONSIBILITY LOR.
SOMEMORE THE SAP SYSTEM 1 WRONG EVERYTHING WRONG LEH
MY OFFICE IS BAO GE LIAO DE.
NOT HALF HALF.
NO SALES ACCOUNT MUST DO
NO PUCHASE ACCOUNT MUST DO
NO WAREHOUSE ACCOUNT MUST DO
WHY WHY WHY???
ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT MUST TAKE OVER ALL???
NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: